- The new Forum FTS sees itself as a competence centre for our world of Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs). It consists of a strong community of companies and provides neutral and expert information, advice and planning by experienced experts.
- Our common goal is successful AGV projects. We subordinate this goal to all FF members, the FF team and the FTS users, i.e. our customers.
- Competence and honesty/authenticity are the supporting pillars of the trade with the goal of an optimal use of AGV in intralogistics. This applies both to the FF team and to each individual member company.
- The work of the FF team is manufacturer-neutral and considers the possibilities of the entire AGV industry.
- Our expertise, our knowledge, our experience and our efficiency are what make the Forum-FTS unique!
- All team members are selected recognized personalities of the FTS industry in Europe.
Our common goal is successful FTS projects.
We assume that both our members and the AGV users pursue this goal. We work fundamentally, but also project-related on this goal. The FF team knows the interests and possibilities of the FF members and supports the users in their efforts to make the AGV projects successful.
Competence expresses itself:
- All employees have a great deal of experience.
- The consulting modules offered are in great demand.
- The offered seminar building blocks complete the performance offer of the FF.
- The well-known AGV primer, 150 technical publications and the constant presence on technical conferences manifest our knowledge.
- Our reference list is extraordinarily extensive.
- The Forum-AGV is a renowned authority.
- The AGV symposium is another successful product since 1991.
- The work of the VDI-FA AGV is documented and presented by the FF.
Honesty/authenticity expresses itself:
- Membership commits the members to a self-imposed code of honour in their dealings with each other and with customers and thus represents a promise of quality.
- In our planning and consulting activities, we pursue the noble goal of successful AGV projects from the point of view of all parties involved.
- We are always looking for the optimum degree of automation with regard to the criteria of claim, technical feasibility, future security and economic efficiency.
- We work on an honorary basis in close cooperation with the VDI AGV Technical Committee and are thus open to the entire AGV industry.