Objectives and Benefits
The participants get to know the components of a proper acceptance test. This involves assessing the quality of the AGVs, compliance with safety requirements and proof of performance and availability.
- Components of an acceptance test
- Method of testing/verification
- Application of the relevant technical regulations
- Performance test
- Availability test
- Safety check
Circle of Participants
Intralogistics planners and project managers who are familiar with the basics of AGV and want to deepen their competence in the field of acceptance. This seminar is useful for employees of AGV users, AGV suppliers and planners.
1 day flat rate 3.950 €
* Lump sum price (net incl. travel expenses of the seminar leader) for several participants in case of implementation at the commissioning company
1 day per participant 980 €
* Participation fee (net incl. travel expenses of the seminar leader and costs for the event location with catering) if held at a neutral location