Objectives and Benefits
The participants learn to assess the operating conditions of AGVs in relation to the project and to derive suitable concepts from them. The defined concept is then transferred into a specification book which corresponds to the standard of the forum AGV.
- Evaluation of the relevant boundary conditions and performance specifications of the AGVs to be planned
- Consideration of strategic, technical and economic boundary conditions
- All components of a Forum-FTS specification book
Circle of Participants
Intralogistics planners and project managers who are familiar with the basics of AGVs and want to specialize in concept development and the creation of meaningful specifications. This seminar is useful for employees of AGV users, AGV suppliers and planners.
Concepts and Vices
1 day flat rate 3.950 €
* Lump sum price (net incl. travel expenses of the seminar leader) for several participants in case of implementation at the commissioning company
1 day per participant 980 €
* Participation fee (net incl. travel expenses of the seminar leader and costs for the event location with catering) if held at a neutral location