Objectives and Benefits
The participants get to know the special challenges faced by assembly/production planners when AGVs are on the road in automatic stations.
- Designation and description of the safety requirements within the scope of the Machinery Directive in the EU
- Entry into an automatic station
- Exit from an automatic station
- Change from one automatic area to the other
- Assessment of risks
- Load transfer to active transfer stations
- The event has workshop character, the examples of the participants will be discussed.
Circle of Participants
Intralogistics planners and project managers from the ranks of users and system suppliers who are familiar with the topic of AGVs but want to delve deeper into the problems of assembly AGV in automatic stations.
AGV in Automatic Stations
1 day flat rate 3.950 €
* Lump sum price (net incl. travel expenses of the seminar leader) for several participants in case of implementation at the commissioning company
1 day per participant 980 €
* Participation fee (net incl. travel expenses of the seminar leader and costs for the event location with catering) if held at a neutral location