... für erfolgreiche FTS-Projekte!
After the contract has been awarded, the first task of the Contractor's new project manager is drawing up and submitting a specification document, which details the previously provided project specification, focusing on the scope of supply and services from the manufacturer’s view point. It is the client’s obligation to carefully review and check and approve this document, as it will be base for the further design, manufacturing and servicing of the successful vendor.
We are happy to support you fulfilling this obligation, especially if the specification book has already been prepared by us previously.
The vendor’s specification is a particularly important document in the project execution. The contractor describes his understanding of the task and how and with which particular supply items and services he intends solving it. The client must agree to this, which is often difficult due to lack of experience on his side.
We support this by taking the contents of the specification book as a basis and checking whether the contractor has taken all aspects into account.
Scope of Services
The vendor’s specifications are checked against the following criteria:
- Have all aspects of the project specification sufficiently been considered?
- Have all additional aspects of the contract been taken into account?
- Is the technical design of the plants in accordance with the requirements of the client, his operation and site, and the project specifications?
- Are the schedules in his specifications realistic? Prerequisite is a complete / final specification of the contractor.
- Are there any indications of defects with regard to the safety requirements according to the Machinery Directive?
Evaluation of Vendor’s Scope Specification
* offer price - project-dependent
* ‘Preparation of specification book’ is a prerequisite for this
*offer price - project-dependent